Marina Julia Camping Village FAQs
The delivery of the key of the accommodation is guaranteed from 17:00. You can arrive earlier, complete the check-in and take advantage of all the services of the camping-village (swimming pools, beach, restaurant, …). Check-out and the return of the keys must be done by 10:00. Please communicate in advance in case your expected arrival is after 21:00.
Check-in available from 8.00. The pitch is available from 12.00. If the pitch is free before 12.00, the dedicated staff will accompany you. Check-out: the pitch must be vacated by 12.00.
Entrance to the water park is always included in the price. Parasols and sun loungers by the pool can only be rented directly at the water park and upon availability.
You can rent our sunbeds and umbrellas. You can do it comfortably on site.
Dogs are allowed to swim in the sea by the free beach.
Yes, there is a market inside the camping village.
At the restaurant you will find a line of dedicated Schar products. However, the choice is limited to first courses, while maximum attention is guaranteed for second courses, but not total uncontamination. Also at the internal market you will find products from the Schar line.
Bed linen are included in the price. You can rent towels at the camping-village or at the time of booking.
The accommodation is delivered clean and sanitized on the day of arrival. Upon departure you will be asked to leave it in order as it was found. You can add the final cleaning service at any time, but it is a paid service.
Barrier-free accommodation are not available within the village.
Our animation team will be present approximately from June to early September, and will take care of sports activities, tournaments, entertainment for adults and children, evening shows and dance.
We accept payments in cash (amount not exceeding € 2999.99), cash card and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, CartaSì).
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art.1: Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: email@example.com indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art.2: Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3: Late Arrivals
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4: Early Departures
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
The first 500 MB are included in the price of the booking. Additional internet traffic can be purchased at the reception.
Yes, they can be rented at the reception. The bikes available are adult size.
Yes, in Monfalcone there is the train station, from there you can reach the campsite by taxi or by bus (stop directly in front of the campsite).