Dogs always welcome!
Welcome to our “Pet Friendly” Family Camping Village in Monfalcone
The Marina Julia Family Camping Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that accept pets. They even have their own free beach where they can swim!
Your four-legged friends are always welcome in our Family Camping Village.
There’s plenty of space available for long walks with your dog.
We are one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Sea that accept dogs, cats and pets in many types of mobile homes and on many of our shaded camping pitches.
At the Marina Julia Family Camping Village you can use all the green areas of the campsite to walk your dog and enjoy his company, and that’s not all! These are all the facilities we offer for your four-legged friend:
● Free Beach where dogs are allowed;
● Access for your dog to the outside veranda of the restaurant so you can enjoy his company whilst savouring your favourite dish;
● Large exercise area with certified wooden games inside the Marina Julia Family Camping Village so he can play in complete safety;
● Dedicated dog showers complete with tub and pet hair dryer outside the campsite toilet blocks to refresh him after a day on the beach;
● Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase inside the campsite supermarket.
Ask about availability now or request a quotation but remember to put the number of animals you will be bringing with you in the Dogs/Cats box.
DO NOT forget our few extremely simple rules for greater peace of mind and an even safer holiday for your pets
● Owners are responsible for the conduct of their dog.
● Dogs are permitted in all “dogs allowed” types of accommodation (2 dogs per residential unit; it is possible to bring more dogs on request depending on availability).
● Dogs are NOT permitted in the apartments.
● Pets are not allowed in the Olympic pool or in the supermarket.
● Dogs must be kept on a lead.
● Owners must clean up after their dogs using a special poop scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village.
● Owners are fully liable for any damage caused by their dogs to third parties and Village facilities.
● Accompanying dogs must be indicated at the time of booking.