Marina Julia Camping Village Regulation
Registration is needed in order to access and stay in the village. Upon arrival, guests are kindly requested to hand over their identity papers for registration and to ackonwledge the internal camping regulation. After registration, guests will be provided with an identity pass: a personalized bracelet, made of hypoallergenic and nontoxic material, which they are required to wear for the entire duration of their stay. In case of loss, at the price of € 5.00, a new bracelet will be assigned to the guest. Upon departure, guests are required to return their bracelets to the reception for the check out.
People under 18 are not allowed to enter alone the camp site. An adult must be with them and will be legally responsible for them. Adults are responsible for the behavior of children. In no case, the latter can be detrimental to the peace and security of toher guests. Kids under 8 must be with an adult when using the different services, facilities and toilets. The Management declines any responsibility.
The Management reserves the right to allow the entrance to visitors and daily guests. Vicistors can access the village walking, upon delivery of an Identity Document, which will be returned when leaving the village. The visit is free if the duration is under 1 hour. In case of a longer duration, the regular daily rate will be applied. People caught lacking the necessary authorization will be immediately expelled. Recidivists will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code. No visitors are allowed in the village after 9:00pm (except for Restaurant customers).
CHOICE AND USE OF PITCHES AND LODGEMENTS
The pitches and lodgements are assigned by the Management. Tents and caravans’ parking must be done following Management’s guide lines. All equipment must be neatly arranged inside the delimited spaces in accordance with the instructions received and should never occupy common areas. The car must be parked within the limits of the pitch or in the assigned parking.
Cars, motorbikes and scooters must be parked close to the tent or caravan, in the signaled spaces, separated from the road, in order to not hinder normal vehicles’ circulation. When circulating inside the campground, all authorized motor vehicles must respect the 10Km/h speed limit and the road signs.
CAMPING MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
-theft of valuable and precious objects that have not been submitted for direc custody;
-theft of personal objects left unguarded;
-theft of objects forgotten inside accomodations and pitches;
-any damages caused by other guests, circumstances beyond control, natural calamities, insects, diseases and epidemics (including plants), and other causes which do not directly depend on the Camping staff negligence.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO:
-dig waterways around tents or caravans
-leave rubbish by the camping pitch or outside the containers
-pour any kind of liquids (except water) on the ground
-light outdoor fires
-attach canvases to the trees
-modify ground’s conditions and appearance
-put up fences around the pitch (unless approved by the Management)
-use more than one plug per electrical connection per pitch. Guests who do not respect this rule will be asked to leave the campsite
-have more than one gas unit per pitch
-bungalows and mobile homes are available for guests after 5:00pm;
-guests are requested to leave bungalows and mobile homes returning the keys at the reception desk before 10am of the departure day;
-accomodations must be left neat and clean, otherwise an amount of € 40,00 will be charged for the final cleaning;
-campers are requested to leave the pitch before 12:00pm of the departure day. In case of delay without previous communication to Management, guests will be charged with an dditional daily fee.
RESPECT OF SILENCE
From 1:00pm to 3:00pm and from midnight to 7:00am, it is “silence time”. Any activity which might disturb the quiet of the campsite (such as following examples) is strictly forbidden.
-put up tents
-use radio or TV sets
-drive any kind of motor vehicles inside the camping
-enter or exit the village with any kind of motor vehicle (the gate is closed)
-wash dishes in the appropriate sinks located inside camping bathrooms
Dogs must be declared at check-in. Dogs’ owner will be given a bungalow or pitch in the dogs’ owners dedicated area. Dogs with no vaccination certificate cannot be allowed inside the camping. Dogs must be kept on a leash and muzzled. Dogs’ owners are responsible for any damage caused by their animals. According to law, dogs’ owners must take care of their animals and clean after them. In case these rules are not respected, a summon will be issued (from 50,00 up to 250,00 Euros). Dogs are allowed up to a maximum of 20kg.
The mail recipient needs to pick up his/her mail at the reception office. Uncollected mail will be sent back to the sender after 7 days.
USE OF COMMON FACILITIES – BEACH AND SWIMMING-POOL
The use of camping facilities such as swimming pools, playground, sport fields are strictly reserved to “Camping Pass” (bracelet) holders. The mentioned facilities can be used only during the specified hours (posted at the entrance of the campsite) and all guests are requested to respect the specific guidelines. The beach service, unless otherwise agreed, is always subject to the payment of related fees and observation of the current provisions, provided by the Port Authority of Monfalcone. For the use of the pool and its equipment, you must follow the instructions given by the staff and any warnings displayed on site. It is strictly forbidden to use the pools during closing hours.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Reception Office is opened daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm.
Silence time: every day from 1:00pm to 3:00pm and from midnight to 7:00am.
Camping Management reserves the right to force out those guests who, one way or another, infringe the campsite’s regulations or disturb the quiet and harmony of the Camping community.
AUTHORIZATION FOR THE PUBLICATION OF PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
With the entry into the campingsite, every customer authorizes the Management, free of cahrge, with no time limit, even under Articles 10 and 320 of the Civil Code and Articles 96 and 97 law 22.4.1941, n.633, Law on copyright, the publication and/or distribution in any form of their images taken during the holiday period, on the Marina Julia Camping Village website, in print and/or any other means of communication, as well as authorizing the retention of the photos and videos in the archives of the Marina Julia Camping Village and notes that the purpose of such publications are purely informative and possibly promotional.
ENTRANCE TO THE CAMPSITE INVOLVES THE ACCEPTANCE AND OBSERVANCE OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED REGULATION. ALL CAMPSITE STAFF IS ALLOWED TO VERIFY THAT CAMPSITE GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED AND TO REPORT TO MANAGEMENT ANY INFRINGEMENT.
MY SMART CASH RULES
Dear Valued Client, below you can find the rules for the proper use of your My Smart Cash bracelet.
1. The My Smart Cash service is reserved exclusively to Camping Village clients staying overnight at the Camping Village, with the express exclusion of any daily guests who do not stay overnight. The bracelet is provided at check-in to all the aforementioned clients and must be worn for the entire period of stay in the Camping Village to help Camping Village’s operators to identify their clients. Where technologically possible, the bracelet will also allow access to the Camping Village and/or its areas.
2. If the client wishes to do so, a credit amount can be loaded on the bracelet and used for purchasing services from the Camping Village businesses operating in it. The maximum credit that can be loaded on each bracelet is € 300.00.
3. The bracelet is personal and cannot be used by anyone other than the person to whom it is given during check-in.
4. Bracelets can be recharged at the authorised points in the Camping Village using credit/debit cards or, in special cases, using cash (further information on the authorised cash points can be obtained from the Camping Village reception desk).
5. To use the credit on the bracelet, the client must notify of his or her intention to do so before a receipt is issued by the business operator.
6. In case of loss, damage or malfunction of the bracelet, the client shall immediately notify the management of the Camping Village where the bracelet was issued, providing a receipt showing the bracelet identification code to timely block the bracelet and issue a new bracelet on which any credit balance present at the time of the notification will be transferred. The management of the Camping Village may reserve the right to carry out further checks to confirm the identity of the claimant and the correspondence of the identification code to the bracelet.
7. The client may use the bracelet to access the Camping Village until the end of the booking period.
8. Clients may request a full refund of the remaining credit on the bracelet at any time up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
Other Client Types (daily excluded)
Term: Client Checkout
In any case, partial refunds will not be provided.
9. Failure by the Camping Village client to request a refund of any remaining credit within the terms specified above will make it impossible for client to receive such a refund.
10. The credit on the bracelet can be used by the client at the Club Del Sole Group Camping Villages where the My Smart Cash service is enabled up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Closing date of the last enabled Camping Village and in any case no later than December 31.
Other Client Types
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
11. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to block the bracelets at any time and without prior notice, as well as in the event of fraudulent or incorrect use or damage to Camping Village or any its clients or clients of the Camping Village or Gruppo Club Del Sole, also in case of use of the My Smart Cash service in violation of these regulations.
12. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to withdraw any benefits acquired unlawfully (e.g. discounts, rewards, etc.), and to take any action against users of the suspended or revoked bracelets.
13. The management of the Camping Village and the businesses operating in it are not responsible for any fraudulent, improper or abusive use of the My Smart Cash service, as well as for any consequences, direct or indirect, related to its malfunction and the malfunction of any management systems beyond the management control.
14. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of these rules at any time. In case of amendments, the new rules will be promptly published at the Camping Village and/or made available on its website, as well as – if and when available – through the My Club Del Sole App. Thus, the client is invited to continuously check for updates.
15. The signing of these rules, as well as the use of the My Smart Cash service, imply full and unconditional acceptance of all the clauses contained in this document, which, are available at the Camping Village and published on its website, as well as – if and when available – on the My Club Del Sole App.