How to reach the Marina Julia Camping Village, overlooking the Adriatic Sea in Marina Julia
By car, train or airplane, find all the options out and plan your route!
Within a green oasis between Trieste, Gorizia and Grado, the Village overlooks the Adriatic sea.
In a strategic position that you can easily reach by car, train or airplane from all across Europe.
How to reach us by car
- Take the A4 motorway to Trieste
- Take the Redipuglia/Monfalcone Ovest highway exit
- Follow “Zona Schiavetti” way on the sidetrack SR14 - SP19
- Go on on the provincial 19/SP19 an take the way to “Strada della Grappetta” in Staranzano
- Go on on Strada della Grappetta
- Take “via del Brancolo” to “Via delle Giarrette” in Marina Julia
- Take Via delle Giarrette
- After about 400mts the Marina Julia Camping Village will be on your left
Plan your holiday and find out about the traffic conditions on the website Autostrade per l'Italia.
How to reach us by train
The closest train station in the Monfalcone one, at about 6 km from the Camping.
From the station you can reach the Marina Julia Camping Village by the “LP” bus from via Rosselli following Marina Julia way (find out about timetables on the following website: APT Gorizia) or by booking a taxi (travelling for about 15 minutes).
Plan your trip on Trenitalia website.
How to reach us from the airport
The closest airport is the one called “Ronchi dei Legionari” (Trieste), at about 12 kms from the Camping.
From the airport you can reach Monfalcone by the bus “line 51”, getting off at the “via Rosselli” stop and from there on, with the “LP” bus you’ll reach the Village, with a convenient bus stop right in front of the Camping.